All products in the Integra family are licenses on a per named user basis within a particular Lotus Notes organisation name.
Integra for Notes is available in 2 editions:
Integra Quick Reports is available solely as an end user edition
- Designer Edition - required to define report profiles
- End User Edition - required to run Integra profiles
Licenses can be purchased in user packs.
License packs can be combined i.e. 300 users are licensed by adding a 50 user pack and a 250 user pack.
- Integra for Notes End User Edition is available in 25,50, 100, 250 etc license packs.
- Integra Quick Reports is also available in 25,50, 100, 250 etc license packs.
- Integra for Notes Designer Edition is available in 1 user, 3, 5, 10 etc
Bundle Packs are also available including both Integra for Notes and Integra Quick Reports and include 1 Designer License and either 10,25 or 50 users of each product as well as the first year's support and maintenance.
See pricing page.
Clients with expired maintenance can:
If you have a particular licensing scenario which is not covered and you wish to obtain some clarification of how to license our products, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- either renew their maintenance back dated to their expiry date at 20% of the historical purchase price for their product. This is only available within 6 months of expiration.
- or reinstate a 1 year maintenance starting from date of reinstatement at 40% of the current purchase price for their product. This is only available within 12 months of expiration.
- or upgrade to new maintenance for a period of 1 year maintenance starting from order date at 60% of the current purchase price for their product. This is only available at any time after 12 months of expiration.
Where can I purchase Integra from?
Integra Software License Agreement