Integra for Notes allows users of IBM Lotus Notes to integrate their Notes data with Microsoft Office providing reporting, mail merge facilities and integrating Office documents into the Notes business processes.
- Productivity: Reduces development time for creating high quality outputs
- Supports usage via Lotus Notes Client, Web Browser as well as on a Scheduled basis
- Lotus Notes Office integration: It exports Lotus Notes data to Word, Excel and PDF
- Allows usage of LotusScript and Notes formula language without need for agents
- Supports Notes response hierarchies, multi-value fields, sub forms etc.
- Allows creation of data from multiple views, as well as back-end databases such as, Oracle,SAP,MS-SQL etc.
- Controls Printing of Notes Data with greater accuracy and dependability
- Can be used to Import data from Word and Excel to Lotus Notes